The Compound Of Imidazole And Epichlorohydri
- Plating intermediate the compound of imidazole and epichlorohydrin /68794-57-9
- Trade name IME
- Chemical class The compound of imidazole and epichlorohydrin
- Assay 35%
- Appearance Yellow transparent liquid
- PH value 5.0-7.0
- Water-solubility It is quite soluble in water and methyl alcohol.
- Application It is a polymer of reaction product from the imidazole and epichlorohydrin. In electroplating, it is used as primary brightener combing with BN-48/34 for cyanide or alkaline cyanide-free zinc plating.